Monday, May 25, 2009

Life goes on

Life seems to have settled down for a bit.  I pulled up an email to a friend today at work and thought ... damn, I have nothing to say. There's nothing out of the ordinary going on, and clearly I am spending less time at the computer because I haven't blogged nor answered an email in two weeks or more (apologies to anyone I owe an email to!) The weather has been nice, work has been busy, and I am just trying to sit back and not work at home and to enjoy the moment more.

There are a couple of posts sifting around in my head, which I hope I'll get around to writing, because at least in my head they are very interesting. So we shall see.

Today on the way home, my son informed me that Goldilocks is a "very rude girl!" So there's your nugget of wisdom for today. You're welcome.

No comments: