Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Next thing I must learn

How to type while nursing. Because this one-handed thing is arduous
and my email / blogging rate is sadly far below levels that maintain
normal contact with friends, family, and the outside world.

Things I'd like to blog about:

- a week at my parents
- a week with The Man's parents
- being four years old
- house clutter and how it's a hopeless cause when lovely people
kindly bring me things.
- the cuteness of little girl dresses and matching diaper covers
- summer in the city
- meanness of little kids in daycare and how I want to pull my kid
from daycare and protect him and make his world perfect and wonderful
and completely conflict free. I know this wouldn't actually help him
at all but my mommy sense wants to just cocoon him up and protect him
from the world.

Sigh.

No comments: