Monday, October 18, 2010

There are days like today when I feel like someone who should have been screened and prevented from having children, were such a thing possible, which it probably should be if that didn't violate every human right known to man. I am clinging to the idea that tomorrow is another day and that even if we don't get a reset button, we do get to keep trying to do our best, and someday in the end I hope very much that the fact I got up every day and kept going and trying to do my best even if I fall short will be enough to keep my children out of therapy.

1 comment:

Soja said...

Tomorrow is another day. One bad day is just that - one bad day, as oppose to all the other amazing days, okay days, good days, challenging days, fantastic days. Hang in there, it might not seem so bad in retrospect. Hugs Amanda x x