Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good Things

Think I need an attitude readjustment today, so instead of even saying why (and thus dwelling on negative things), let's recap the good stuff!

1. My family. My Man, my Boy and my Girl. All wonderful and adorable and lovely and the best part of my life.

2. The Christmas tree. And the fact that my son was SO excited to get it and decorate it this year. It was awesome. He's SO into Christmas this year, which is so fun. If a bit tiring!

3. My Girl, moving around the house. Not crawling, but getting around despite that.

4. My Girl, who bops to music if I do. It's SO CUTE.

5. My Boy, for forgiving me for an outburst of anger this morning when I said I was sorry and telling me I was a good mom.

6. My cozy home. It's way too small, but it's ours and it's warm and cozy and wonderful.

7. The fact that our Christmas pictures turned out ok and I don't look too bad for a 36 year old mom of two who is still carrying around baby weight.

8. My neighbour is having her baby girl! Today! And then she'll have two under two! Yes, she might be nuts.

9. Modern appliances. I don't have to wash all the dishes, I just have to unload and reload. Thank God.

10. The Man's "Christmas bonus": A new 3G iPad that's sitting in our bedroom right now. Whee! Man those things are fun. Of course once the four year old finds it we'll never see it again. Heh.

No comments: