Sunday, December 12, 2010

The laundry, it never stops

Nor do the dishes. Nor the tidying. My heavens there's a lot of work in a home. I'm sitting down right now, I probably shouldn't. But my son is out with his dad and my daughter is content and I've scrubbed the kitchen, put away the laundry, thrown in some more, packed up the daycare laundry that I did yesterday, tidied the toys, booked my son's birthday party (yet again, Vancouver, you win for "you must plan ahead to get anything good". Yes his birthday is in March.), paid some bills, filled out his forms for school registration and so now I'm sitting.

I'll get up again in a second. The laundry will be done soon.

There's a lot of work.

But. There's always a but. My family gives me joy. And the entirety of the package is a good one.

No comments: