Friday, September 5, 2008

Point form

* My cold, as far as congestion, is largely gone -- I can breathe again! And smell! I have a bit of a cough but the worst part is the stuffed up ears. My whole head feels like it's further away from things than it should be. Ugh. 

* I got a new project at work today. First new thing -- really new! -- in, uh, about a year. I am Excited. Dear Lord, excited. I don't think it'll be as interesting as all that once I get in, but who-whee, is it nice to get something new.

* I love fall.

* There's very little cuter than your child singing songs he learns at daycare. This afternoon on the way home I was serenaded by "We're goooooo-ing, on an aiiiiiirrrplane, up! and down! and up! and down! and up! and down! and up! and down! And ... finished." Silence. The up and down even had hand movements. Lots of enthusiasm! And then ... finished. Back to normal voice. Oh, and the other one I love? "thumb thumb up and thumb thumb down! thumb thumb dancing all around the town! dancing on my shoulders, dancing on my head! dancing on my knees then *kiss**kiss**kiss**kiss* tuck them into bed." 

The kissing noises? PRICELESS.

No comments: