Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Things I learned today ...

This morning it is raining outside like only Vancouver can: hard, with periods of harder just for fun. The roads are awash with it, at times as I drove the rain coming down harder than the drains can keep up with. I had the windshield wipers on as we drove; The Boy loves this.

Him: It looks like they are fighting!

(He loves fighting these days. Everything is a good guy or a bad guy. I have no idea what to do with this; I had no brothers, and built houses with lego. However, I am assured by most parenting books that this is normal for boys. So I let it go.)

Me: Does it!

Him: Yeah, they are fighting each other back and forth.

Me: Do they have names?

Him: Yes.

Me: Do you know them?

Him: Yes. The flat one (right) is Water, and the pointy one (left) is Kevi.

Duly noted.

**********

Also? We got our back yard packed away JUST IN TIME. Fall has officially arrived.

No comments: