Monday, September 7, 2009

Things I made today

These are "fudge balls". Actually figs, walnuts, and a bit of cocoa powder. Soft and chewy like fudge and oh so good for me. Delicious! That's why there are only four left. I halved the recipe just in case I didn't like them. I won't make that mistake again.

Home made hummus!


Tortilla soup. Chicken, corn, black beans, veggies, cilantro, topped with sour cream and more cilantro. Even my kid ate it.


For dessert: Pumpkin pie in a pumpkin. Hollow out the pumpkin, add butter, sugar, spices and nuts. Bake. Eat.


Lego fire station. I am still a mommy, after all.


Alas, not one photo of a quilt. :(

2 comments:

wealhtheow said...

That sounds SO YUMMY. Are those cooked figs or raw figs? (I can eat cooked ones, but am allergic to raw ones.)

erin said...

You made up for the lack of quilt photos with the food photos. Holy crap, I need that soup recipe, I want to make it immediately! And your Faux Fudge Balls? Look amazing, where is that recipe from?