Monday, November 9, 2009

Life, consumed

These days my life is pretty consumed by work and home life and my ever growing stomach, and I don't have a whole lot to write. Nothing that seems interesting, anyway. Work is work, it's interesting by times and not-so-much at others. The house is (mostly) under control, which it is at various times. The stomach is the same. Maybe slightly bigger. We shall see; we're off to the midwife tomorrow.

I wrote a few more paragraphs here about that, but honestly *I* didn't want to read it over again, so I figured no one else would want to read it once.

It amuses me greatly that a few years back I did that NaBloPoMo and actually did it, and this year ... wow, so far from that it's not even funny.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually have something to say.

No comments: