Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eating myself out of house and home

Yesterday I made chicken soup from almost-scratch (used a cooked rotisserie chicken), and then made an apple crisp / crumble (you know, the cooked apples with oats and stuff on top) and THEN made some chocolate chip banana cookie bars.

In keeping with this flurry of activity, I also ate two large bowls of the soup for dinner, along with ... several spoonfuls of crisp, several cookie bars, some gummy bears, some nutella, some cheese, and pretty much whatever else was on the counter in the kitchen that was remotely edible.

I don't know if it's the cold or the season or the constant nursing or all of the above but somebody stop me! I'm out of control! This is worse than being pregnant! Because, you know, unlike when there was a baby in there taking up space, now there's so much more room.

No comments: