Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sh*t

Life seems so .... Agh sometimes, you know? These days we have financial concerns .... Nothing insurmountable but a worry nonetheless. News of budget cuts at work. And layoffs, but not in my department ... Yet.
An email from me to someone I thought was an old friend about a new job opportunity who hasn't replied. A neighbour's complaints about our now outdoor cat.

But we are healthy and loved and the kids are happy ... Maybe I'll concentrate on my blessings and put love out into the universe instead of being morose. If nothing else it will get my mind off things I cannot change.

1 comment:

Soja said...

Thinking of you, will email soon. Every time I sit down at the computer I'm reminded of all the work I should/need to be doing on it. Plus spending a lot of time at parents. Can't believe how grown the super hero is - still think of him as the 6 month old baby I met! Hugs x