Thursday, August 21, 2008

Powers of my mind

I woke up this morning in a bit of a funk, at 5:30am, and couldn't get back to sleep thinking about a situation at work which has been troubling me and which I knew I would have to deal with today, along with a few other things like meetings (ahhh! introvert in meetings! noooooooo!) 

I got to work at the regular time, puttered around waiting for my boss, and eventually early this afternoon had a moment to address the issue. I had been kind of nervous all morning about it, and I went in, and said what I wanted to (which is good for me, because asking for what I want when I know it will inconvenience people is hard!) and he was just like ... "ok, fine, no problem."

See, this is the problem with having a wicked good imagination. Things are pretty much never as bad as I fear. Because I can fear Pretty Damn Good

Now if I could just use this power for good instead of evil, think how many lives I could save. Or something. 

No comments: