Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Starting all over

Some times its not enough to come back and try again. Some times you just need to start over.

So here I am. I've been thinking about this lately, wondering what to do about the old real estate, and having no earthly idea what to do with it, but just not wanting to visit. I thought perhaps I could find the old mojo in a new space. It's worked for me before, she-who-moved-eighty-leven-times-after-high-school ... and maybe now that I'm finally settled in person, I will get myself finally settled in a virtual way too.

Plus, let's face it, I was stymied by the fact that I was found. Ok, I know, it's not like the internet is actually private, but when you can google my real name and find my blog ... well, that's the problem, isn't it. If you blog anonymously, then you write things that you can't say anywhere else. I suppose I should just blog with my real name to start with, but that kind of wrecks the appeal for me, to be honest. I *like* being anonymous. Mostly. Or at least, I like being found by people I want to be found by, and left alone by others.

So we'll see if this works. 

Maybe. 

No comments: