Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crochet

I suppose it's just a little strange of me to admit that I took this with me and worked on it last night at the restaurant. But after all, sukiyaki takes time, and The Man does all the cooking, so while I wait I may as well get things done.

Right now it just looks like an enormous headband, and I suppose that wouldn't be a bad use for it. Maybe once I get done the hat I can crochet a headband for warmer days. 

I'm not nuts about the pooling (says she who most recently wrote "I don't mind how yarn pools!" but that's mostly because if you knit with this yarn you get a lovely variegated look instead of colour blocks ... anyway. We shall see, I will post pictures once it is done ... wish me luck! I still have to figure out how to decrease ... 

No comments: