Sunday, February 15, 2009

Excellent

I now have 30 chocolate truffles sitting in the freezer for future consumption, and several more in my belly. They were scrumptious. Seriously. Delicious, oh my heavens delicious. Yum. YUM. Of course they were a bit of a pain to make and I had to have chocolate all over my hands and they look absolutely terrible, like tiny little bumpy brown balls. Not terribly attractive. Next up: must learn to make aesthetically pleasing AND delicious food. 

Also, yesterday I went to another LYS and found yarn that will, I think, be perfect for Lucie but which doesn't break the bank. Well. Let's rephrase that and say it falls on the good side of $100 rather than the evil side. Whee! I haven't bought it yet -- I must have some self-discipline and finish a few other projects first -- but hopefully soon. I'm quite stoked, I thought I would never find yarn for it that wasn't frightening expensive!

No comments: