Thursday, May 6, 2010

Six days post birth

And five weeks post modified bedrest .... and then being gigantically pregnant ... means I was absolutely desperate to get out of the house today. It's sunny. It's warm. The fresh air was approaching magical to someone who has been either cooped up or too pregnant to move very far for weeks on end.

And so I went out. The weekend before I went on bedrest I went out and bought a Moby wrap, and I LOVE it. So in she went, and out we went, and I bought chocolate and walked slowly with my daughter through the sunshine.

And limped home. The stitches? They are the not so much fun for walking, and I was supposed to be resting.

Walking: great for the soul. Not so great for other bits.

1 comment:

wealhtheow said...

Ouch. Maybe ... sitting in the sunshine with the baby in the Moby wrap would be a good compromise? ;^)