Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas gift photo extravaganza

Well, not really, but here's some links for you.

The sweater that I am currently knitting, here.

And the pendant that The Man bought for me, here.

I hope that last one works, since it's a strange site and a long link. But while you're there, go have a look around! There's some pretty nice things there, I'm sure you'll agree ... 

Sometime today I really do want to get a photo of the snow outside our house, because the insanity is truly breathtaking, but alas I admit that I am posting while it is STILL DARK OUTSIDE because I have a toddler and I am ALWAYS UP THIS EARLY.

(This is also why I didn't take photos of the actual items received -- wool and necklace, because the photos would look shoddy in this light.)

3 comments:

wealhtheow said...

Georgeous ×2! :)

erin said...

Cool sweater and gorgeous necklace! I'm going to go puruse that site now... but wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!

AvenSarah said...

The necklace is really lovely. And Tubey should be a fun knit!

Happy New Year, btw!