Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bedrest: 1; labour: 0

Two weeks of bedrest have apparently done their job well -- most of my prelabour symptoms are much lessened, and I feel like this pregnancy could go on for weeks (despite the fact that it was clear lying in bed this morning that this baby measures from my bladder to my ribs, and from one of my sides to another, and while I'm not yet concerned about getting it out, I sure soon will be!)

Of course this Wednesday it's ok for the baby to arrive, and given it's apparent size I'm kind of hoping for delivery sooner rather than later. So as of Wednesday I see myself googling for all kinds of interesting and probably somewhat crazy ways to get labour started. I'm tired of being kicked from within, and more than ready to meet this person.

Soon.

No comments: