Thursday, February 18, 2010

A few photos ...

In answer to my question ... I wonder if I look pregnant in my coat?


Frankly the question should have been answered by the fact that I have been wearing The Man's coat for several weeks now. Duh.

This is right outside my house!!


And THIS was down the block ... uh ... guess someone's trying to pretend it's still winter?


Frankly all I could think was ... damn, I hope I don't slip on that ...

I was on my way to the maternity shop to see if I could find a dress to wear for the remainder of this two months / maybe three ... something comfy! That didn't bind on my torso! A dress would be perfect!

A dress WOULD be perfect. Alas a dress would be nothing like, say, flattering. Yeah. I took a photo, but it's SO bad I can't publish it. Somehow it puts all the bumps in the wrong places.

Anyway, so much for comfort.

Meh. It's overrated anyway.

And frankly probably not worth the $55 I would have spent for two months of wear anyway. Not when there are YOGA PANTS.

No comments: